Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

Personal Information


                    MyPersonalInformation                                                                                                                                    
I’m Forcia Anne Jarce, 23 years of age. I came from Brgy. Parian, Sigma Capiz. My mother’s name is Sherlita Jarce and my father’s name is Rodolfo Jarce. We I graduated from Ivisan Capiz and now I’m studying in Hercor College, and taking a 2 year course of Bachelor computer science. And my loving husband who finance my study in college.My dream plan someday is to finish my study and to find a good job and to earn a lot of money my favorite hobbies watching tv.texting while listening music.I have 3 brothers and  4 sisters.And I have 6 friends name Kimberly,Joy marie, Girly ,Richel Lou ,Hazel, Joan. My favorite songs are ill be there for you and you change my life. I like Adobo, kare-kare, and salad. My favorite singer are Sarah Geronimo and Regine Velasquez. My favorite place is halaran plaza and internet cafe. My favorite color are pink, green, and blue. I like watching movies like titanic and action movies. My favorite actress are Shaina Magdayao, Claudine Barreto, Judy ann Santos. And my favorite actors are Rayver Cruz, Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales, and John lhoyd Cruz. We have 3 pets. My favorite flowers are rose, orchids, gumamela, and african daisy. My favorite sports are valleyball, tennis, and badminton.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento